Honestly, no one wants to see a plumber. We only show up when something goes wrong.
Let’s change that. We want to show up now so we won’t have to show up later.
Sign up for our
Protection and Care Plan, and we’ll perform a 100-point plumbing inspection on your home once a year. And you’ll also get awesome discounts and free services. These help you:
- Prevent plumbing emergencies, (so you’ll stay safe and see us less often).
- Save money (so if you do need us, the repairs are much easier to afford).
What’s included in the plumbing preventative maintenance plan?
- One 100-point inspection per year—This includes checking for problems in your drains and sewer lines, water lines, sinks and faucets, bathtubs, showers, toilets, garbage disposals, dishwashers, and more!
- 10% discount on repairs— Helps soften the blow of any plumbing repair.
- One free minor diagnostic call per year— Need us to come out to see what the problem is? The first call is on us.
- Flush/drain water heater (if applicable)— Water heaters fill up with sediment due to minerals in water. Flushing out that sediment out once a year keeps the water heater working efficiently and helps prevent leaks.
- Replace toilet flapper (if needed)— Prevents wasting water from toilet leaks.
- Replace faucet aerator (if needed)— Allows your faucets to flow properly and prevents annoying dripping.
- Treat your drains with Bio One— Helps keep your drain lines free of clogs using an environmentally friendly drain cleaner.
- Test your water for chlorine and hardness— We have the worst water in the country. See how clean (or not) yours is.
- Get a 2-year warranty on all repairs— We guarantee the quality of our work for 2 years, giving you peace of mind.
- Priority service—You’re now a VIP; we put you ahead of all non-priority members when it comes to who we serve first.
You choose how to pay—with no cost to cancel
The Customer Protection Plan has two payment options:
- Monthly: $12.00/month (about the price of 2 bottles of Drano.)
- Annually: $144
no cost to cancel. So just contact us anytime you’d like to stop being on the protection plan. It’s as simple as that.