Florida’s water is notoriously awful compared to the rest of the country. In Fort Myers and many Southwest Florida cities, the water is:
- Hard (full of minerals), which causes lime scale buildup in appliances and corrodes pipes
- Full of chlorine, which sucks out natural oils and lubricants in your hair and skin, drying them out
- Awful tasting and smelling
So it’s no surprise that homeowners like yourself turn to water filters and water filtration systems. The question becomes, which one do you get?
Our preference? The Halo 5 whole-home water filtration system.
Halo 5 Water Filtration Systems: filter Chlorine AND prevent pipe corrosion
Here’s why the Halo 5 is our choice of water filters:
- Does double duty— It filters out Chlorine and conditions the minerals in the water (conditioning prevents pipe corrosion and limescale buildup). Most water filtration systems only do one or the other.
- Improves the water for your entire home— The Halo 5 water filtration system connects to your main water line so it can filter all your water. Clean, drinkable water will flow out of every faucet in your home. And the water you shower/bath with won’t dry out your skin or hair thanks to the water conditioner.
- Maintains itself— We install it. You’ll never need to touch it or adjust it.
Lasts 10 years— Imagine how much money you’ll save by not buying bottled water or low quality filter pitchers for the next 10 years.
Learn more about the Halo 5 whole-house water filtration system.
Get the right water filtration system you need
Contact Aztec Plumbing and we’ll help you find the Halo 5 water filtration system size you need for your Fort Myers or SW Florida home and install it for you. Got questions? Let us know.