Most homeowners think their home’s piping will last forever. But, sadly, that’s not always the case.
Some common reasons for repiping a Southwest Florida home include:
You have copper piping— Some areas around Southwest Florida receive water from reverse osmosis plants. This water leeches minerals from copper piping.
You have polybutylene (Quest) piping— Multiple issues with this piping have resulted in extensive failure and property damage. Many home insurance companies require homeowners to replace this piping to continue insuring the home. Many Southwest Florida homes have this grey piping because it was heavily used in residential construction from the 1980s through the mid-1990s.
Why choose Aztec to repipe your home
You want to get this job done quickly and painlessly and have running water by the end of the day, right?
That’s why you should choose us:
We’re repiping specialists. Here’s what that means for you:
- Your life goes back to normal after just one day— Our plumbers have done thousands of repipe projects. So they have the experience needed to get the job done right in one day.
- You’re guaranteed to get a quality repiping— Our licensed plumbers replace all of the existing pipes with top quality materials. And we guarantee the quality of the work and your satisfaction.
- You don’t have to handle any of the annoying paperwork— We’ll handle all the paperwork for the plumbing permit and the inspection needed to meet Florida state codes.
How we repipe your home
- We replace all of the existing water lines with clean, safe CPVC piping. It lasts a lifetime and won’t corrode like copper piping does when exposed to water filtered via reverse osmosis.
- New hot and cold water lines are run overhead and down walls and connected to your existing plumbing fixtures.
Shut off valves are replaced with easy on and easy off valves.
- Fixture supplies and washing machine hoses are replaced with braided stainless steel supplies and hoses.
- Icemaker and dishwasher lines are replaced.
After we repipe your home, one of our service technicians will come to your home to inspect the job and make sure you’re happy with our work. We won’t be satisfied until you are. Period.
Will my walls be damaged from the repiping?
Unfortunately, we do have to open small holes in the drywall to complete the repiping.
But good news! We have an amazing sheetrock subcontractor who will:
- Repair the holes
- Match the existing texture
- Leave it ready to be repainted
Click below to get started. Or
read more about why Southwest Florida homeowners choose Aztec Plumbing.
“Aztec Plumbing did a full repipe, fixed a leak in the shower, installed a water heater, and installed 1 toilet all at a reasonable price, cleaned up after them selves and left us with a better system then we had. Polite, clean and on time service that can’t be beat..” – Tim